A Facility Site Review (FSR) is a physical assessment of a primary care practice site, including:
- Office management.
- Clinical services.
- Preventive services.
- Infection control.
The review evaluates:
- Infection prevention protocol.
- Medical and non-medical emergency preparedness.
- Operational protocols.
DHCS FSR Standards
DHCS FSR Tool
Interim monitoring guidelines
A Medical Record Review (MRR) is an evaluation of a member’s record according to:
- Continuity or Coordination of care.
- Pediatric preventive services (if any).
- Adult preventive services (if any).
- Obstetric preventive care (if any).
The review evaluates criteria such as:
- Availability of essential member biographical information.
- Documentation practices.
- Quality as evidenced by consistent and/or coordinated management of health conditions and oversight of preventive services.
DHCS Medical Record Review (MRR) Standards
DHCS MRR Tool