Manage your profile
The information that CenCal Health has on file regarding a provider practice is called a Provider Profile. When information about your practice changes, you are required to submit a profile update to CenCal Health. Profile updates can be submitted electronically by using the Provider Information Form (PIF).
Following are examples of information that providers are responsible for keeping up-to-date with CenCal Health.
- Change "Mail-To" and "Pay-To" addresses.
- Add additional rendering physicians
- Add business owners,officers, managers, and members of the board of directors
- Change in member age range/quantity of members you are willing to accept
- Change to office hours
- Change to languages capabilities provided at your office
What info do we have for you?
Changes that Require Attention
- Tax ID Change:
- Adding additional physicians to your practice:
- Signing up for EFT or changing EFT information: