Who is Eligible with CenCal Health?
CenCal Health believes in making processes as easy as possible for providers. A member’s eligibility with CenCal Health can change. It is important to verify eligibility before every patient visit. Learn how on this page.
A Choice of Easy Ways to Verify Eligibility
- Online verification Provider Portal
- Call the Member Services Department: (877) 814-1861
- For Primary Care Providers, view your Case Management List Provider Portal
Still Need Assistance?
Contact Provider Services: (805) 562-1676
Who is eligible with CenCal Health?
- Seniors and persons with disabilities
- Parents, children, adults
- Babies, pregnant women
Want to learn more about CenCal Health’s programs? Learn more.
Interested in CenCal Health’s member demographics? Learn more.
“CenCal Health is responsive, efficient and very easy to work with in terms of referrals, trouble shooting and patient care issues. The people of Santa Barbara County have every reason to look to CenCal as an important healthcare resource far superior to most other areas in the country." -Douglas R. Jackson, M.D., Jackson Medical Group